Facebook

Twitter

Amazin Loot: PNG-55005 Harmonious Enduring Shield

by
Posted October 25th, 2009 at 11:42 am

The description reads “[360][Shield][Purple][48] PNG-55005 Harmonious Enduring Shield (BEST IN WORLD)” and I’ve yet to see anyone refute.  You thought you were the man when you found that 1200 power shield in the market?  Get on this guy’s level.  That or trade him the crazy things he is asking for in exchange.  Check the pics/stats after the jump.

Gearbox Forums Trading Post Link: http://gbxforums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=77496

14 ResponsesLeave a comment
  • pokemaughan
    October 26, 2009 at 5:11 am

Awesome site.

Awesome shield.

By the way, the person trading the shield is an arseface. Read the thread for a laugh or three.

Keep on posting awesome stuff… getting the PC version in… less than 5 hours.

• Techa
    October 26, 2009 at 8:40 am

Well that shield is only a level 48 purple. Imagine a yellow (rarist?) level 50.

2500+ shield?
    Less then 250 sec regen?

Hopefully someone notifies if they find something even more epic : D

• hawaiianbum
    October 26, 2009 at 5:36 pm

I can match the recharge rate….but only ~900 on the capacity.

• or 9
    November 1, 2009 at 3:17 pm

i got one with 1768 cap

• Grifff
    November 1, 2009 at 7:29 pm

too bad he is on the xbox , i got a sniper with 854 damage 2.4 zoom, and 96% accuracy. My friend also has a shield with 1500 too

• Ptrgreat
    November 3, 2009 at 9:59 am

Its a piece of junk. No health regen, not even very slow. I got one with 1100 and quick health and 180 recharge. My shields extend my life by like 800% when in a big battle, I can stand there and fire off shots for a ling time, just standing there.

• UkK PRO SHOTZz
    November 6, 2009 at 12:15 pm

i got 1660 capacity with +30% heath boost

• Flood117
    November 7, 2009 at 4:36 pm

OK, first of all, eh…. I’ve seen better. i have a shield now with 2000 and a recharge of 264. this is a throw away for me. And second of all, tour obviously a n00b if you think there are any items in the whole game that are level 50s. the maximum is 48. and who gives a sh*t about health regen? if your not bad, you won’t die. and don’t think i’m a n00b. i have two 50s, a 35, and a 27. message me if you want to PvP. Gamertag= Flood117

• ishootuded
    November 13, 2009 at 11:09 am

Pretty sure there’s a level 49 Alien weapon in my inventory there flood.

• Alexander
    November 23, 2009 at 7:28 pm

Haha, I got this guy beat. I have a shield with 1644 Capacity, and 183 recharge rate. Doing to math, my shield is better. By 1 point.

For those of you who need that explained, 1644-1603= 41. 223-183=40

41-40=1.

Also, the guy is a complete assmuncher.

• StupidDirigible
    January 31, 2010 at 6:23 pm

I didn’t realize the max wasn’t all that high, I have one that is 1900 and a few but the recharge isn’t as good as his. I can post a pic later.

• shplamana
    March 1, 2010 at 5:41 pm

I just found a 1777 with a recharge rate of 245. with liliths shield capacity skill its 2300+

• Chock
    April 4, 2010 at 11:13 am

My best shield collection from memory:
    ~2700 / ~280 / —
    ~1800 / ~250 / +60% health
    ~2050 / ~290 / Quick health regen

Also from every “Creates a large Nova when depleted” (nice for sirens and elemental-fighters) and from every “Extreme Resistance” (perfect for Bricks elemental-launchers) one with about ~1800-2100/~170-270. I don’t know the exact stats.

And no, Alexander, your shield isn’t better. +41 cap is way worse than +40 recharge.

• Sugarrnuttzz
    May 4, 2010 at 7:39 am

I got one, lvl 59 capacity 2250, pretty shit for a Crawmerax drop, but all your shields suck ass so I thought I might as well post this one. Recharge is 225 and it works well against the big Craw guy. Also, my bank AND inventory are COMPLETELY filled with legendary guns, if you have General Knoxx I am will to give them away/trade most of them, send me the gun you want and I’ll tell you if its available, all guns over 600 dmg.