Facebook

Twitter

Xbox 360 Patch 10/30

by
Posted October 29th, 2009 at 7:42 pm

Gearbox will be releasing an update Thursday October 30th at 2 A.M. CST for the Xbox 360 version of Borderlands. Gearbox also states they’ll eventually release a patch for the PC and PlayStation 3 versions as well.

Here are the update notes:

• Fixed a bug which caused players and other things in the world to appear incorrectly on clients in networked games
  • fixed a bug in which players gibbed in arena combat disappeared
  • fixed a bug which caused the dollars counter to spin continuously
  • fixed a bug that caused the digger elevator to be unusable after completing the Find Tannis mission
  • Weapon mapping to the D-pad should no longer reverse left and right
  • various localization and other text and tooltip corrections
  • The introductory quests with CL4P-TP should now always progress properly all the time
  • Lilith’s Phase Strike ability now works as intended
  • Load times have been improved
  • Tags: ,
    8 ResponsesLeave a comment
    • bob
      October 30, 2009 at 5:41 am

and where is ps3 update ? :(

• Ptrgreat
      October 30, 2009 at 6:56 am

PS3 is on its way give it time.

You mean to tell me the phase strike dosent work right…couldn’t tell…except when it didn’t kill that bandit, and that psyco, and that other bandit….hmmmmm.

I was wondering why when i was playing on my buddy’s game on the digger when i walked around i was walking in mid air about half a mile away. Dude, that cost me like $2million in respawn.

• Nyght87
      October 30, 2009 at 11:57 am

Any clue about update fixing people losing all their skill points?

• kwikii1
      October 30, 2009 at 12:13 pm

Super, I have to wait 6 days, because i live in Europe. agh

• bob
      October 30, 2009 at 3:34 pm

lol ps3 has been updated now justa few hour after my comment :D same update as thrashbox 360

• Required: Name
      October 31, 2009 at 6:37 pm

when the heill is it coming for the PC HUH???

• absonutrix fitness
      May 11, 2015 at 11:24 pm

That is very attention-grabbing, You are a very skilled blogger.

I’ve joined your feed and look forward to in search of more of your great post.
      Additionally, I have shared your site in my social networks