Facebook

Twitter

Amazin Loot: RWL10 Colossal Redemption

by
Posted November 3rd, 2009 at 11:20 am

I’m not typically a fan of Rocket Launchers, but I will break this beast out anytime.  2600 damage, 4 rocket clip, +173% damange, and “Monster Kill” red text (fires multiple rockets at a time), and 4x fire damage.  Check out the images below and the BorderlandsGuide post where by the current owner.

Source Post

ewrresres

22 ResponsesLeave a comment
  • SirVergilio
    November 3, 2009 at 2:07 pm

2 words:
    HOLY SHIT

• P0mpad0ur
    November 3, 2009 at 3:25 pm

Uhp. Damn.

• Flood117
    November 3, 2009 at 5:52 pm

i found one kinda like this. it only did like 2450 tho. it was a monster kill one. i don’t like rockets anyway. i like snipers too much. :)

• JuMer696
    November 3, 2009 at 6:21 pm

When I found this I was amazed. Thanks for putting this up! I appreciate it. :)

• Kleos7
    November 3, 2009 at 6:37 pm

Got one much better than this.

Steel Redemption
    Dark Orange
    2900 damage
    Monster kill
    Magazine: 4
    Forget the +damage percent

Who uses a brick and picks up a rocket launcher that does flame damage?! that negates your Endowed skill, if it doesnt deal explosive damage, you dont do +15% more damage.

• Xtremer

Depends. Haha.

• NS x Archer x
    November 5, 2009 at 12:20 pm

it must be Swiss.

• Gujin
    November 6, 2009 at 7:12 am

I got the same one like that…only difference is that does 19 more damage and has an element. The RPG is still awesome though xD

• UkK PRO SHOTZz
    November 6, 2009 at 12:18 pm

im sorta close… i got 1036 x3. only an epic.

• UkK PRO SHOTZz
    November 6, 2009 at 12:18 pm

oh yeah and x4 corrosive

• ric269u
    November 9, 2009 at 5:56 am

want this gun!!! or anything close to it……jumer if u wanna trade for something or somethings that i have let me know…ric23q@hotmail.com…send me an email or an offline msg…peace

• Deidare
    November 9, 2009 at 6:08 pm

Thats a awesome gun, but I really don’t like rocket launchers to the point at which I wouldn’t trade any of my guns for it. None of my are that bad of course. But none are near as good as that.

• Ptrgreat
    November 10, 2009 at 11:57 am

OoooooOOOooooohhhhhhh hell yeah. Too bad it dosent have a scope. Would be nice to use that against the destroyer. or maybe a one hit kill on skagzilla, HA! Whuupp POW!

• Nvr
    November 11, 2009 at 3:19 pm

I found one exactly like this with 2588 dmg. However, I really do not think it is that great. What you don’t really see unless you have used it is that the red text “Monster Kill” fires multiple rockets per shot INSIDE a single rocket. The one i found uses 3 ammo per shot for a single rocket. So just do the math, 2600/3 is only 866 dmg per rocket. I find Helix rockets that do much more than that 900+x3 usually. Also, if this is like mine and uses 3 ammo and has a 4 ammo clip, you’ll have to reload after every shot.

• Nvr
    November 11, 2009 at 3:21 pm

Also, the rocket I found sells for almost 2million but I do not see a difference from this one lol.

• Synax
    November 12, 2009 at 1:25 pm

With all the item hacks floating around now days I don’t know what to believe! I’ll hope this is legit then I would have to give the blaster tree another go because right now nothing beats my fists and a nice smg.

• ishootuded
    November 13, 2009 at 11:02 am

It is legit, I have one with x4 corrosive. Also its damage says around 2200 but the clip size is 4 and it shoots them all at once. I got it from a red chest in Crimson Fastness farming on 2nd Playthrough after beating it the 2nd time on 360.

• ph34r
    November 28, 2009 at 4:59 am

exactly the same!!
    only with 2536 damage, and its called RWL17 not 10

• l
    February 21, 2010 at 5:44 pm

its the x4 fire that will do all the damage anyhoo like combustion hellfires (which i <<<333 btw)

• Chock
    April 4, 2010 at 10:52 am

You have no idea what effect the text “Monster Kill!” really does, do you …?