Facebook

Twitter

PC Config Editor

by
Posted November 14th, 2009 at 2:06 pm

Obli at the Gearbox Forums has created a very useful app for PC Borderlands players, enabling the toggling and editing of several options in your .ini file that you might not otherwise think to play with.  Check out the thread here and download the program below:

Information Thread:

Download Link:

==============================================
This application requires .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 !!
==============================================
Download Links
v2.1.4 (contains auto-updater) : http://www.mediafire.com/?2w5gmdqjihj

.NET Framework Detector (if you do not know if you are up to date) :
==============================================

For the memories, the first version of the application :

Screenshot:

15 ResponsesLeave a comment
  • Cj
    November 14, 2009 at 6:28 pm

Well it’s something, although full mouse and keyboard support would be appreciated!

• Cogzwell
    November 14, 2009 at 8:20 pm

this is very useful because every once in a while for some reason all the text based settings are reset, this saves a lot of looking around the massive list of settings.

• pokemaughan
    November 15, 2009 at 10:15 am

Awesome.

• shiruken
    November 16, 2009 at 10:47 pm

Awesome. I am sick of watching those intro movies over and over.

• Keaggan
    November 20, 2009 at 9:14 pm

Gears box can I have some my money back so I can give it to a dev (fan) that cares enough about the game to work on it?

I don’t expect you too get up since you were too lazy to finish the game in the first place….

PS Borderlands is a solid 7.5 with some more dedication and commitment to polish the game would have been a legendary 10!

• Tortus
    November 26, 2009 at 5:36 am

Great Software. Many thanks to the creator :D another demonstration that fan made non-lucrative products are way better than official payed ones. I start to wonder what the world would be if everyone does what belongs to them, according to their skills.

• Scott
    January 7, 2010 at 3:30 pm

Download link no longer works.

• synide
    January 24, 2010 at 9:52 am

updated link

• DangerousToiz
    March 17, 2011 at 12:55 am

Cool, well over 2000 hours playing BL…im kinda tired of the upstart movies! :D also full screen rendering is a cool feature.

• DangerousToiz
    March 17, 2011 at 12:57 am

btw, dwnload link has been removed.

• Tristan Greenough
    July 16, 2011 at 7:28 am

Hello there! Quick question that’s entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My blog looks weird when browsing from my iphone4. I’m trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to correct this issue. If you have any suggestions, please share. Thank you!

• 制鞋机械
    July 26, 2011 at 5:28 am

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz answer back as I’m looking to design my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. cheers

• 环保锡条
    July 31, 2011 at 9:55 pm

I’m not sure exactly why but this blog is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end? I’ll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.

• Wally
    August 27, 2014 at 9:09 pm

I leave a response each time I appreciate a article on a website or I have something to add to the discussion.
    Usually it is triggered by the sincerness displayed in the article I browsed.
    And on this article PC Config Editor | 87bazillion.com.

I was actually moved enough to post a comment ;-) I do have
    a few questions for you if it’s okay. Is it just me or does it
    seem like a few of these responses look as if they are coming from brain dead folks?
    :-P And, if you are writing on additional places,
    I’d like to keep up with you. Would you list the complete
    urls of your social pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page
    or twitter feed?