Facebook

Twitter

Archive for the ‘Community’ Category
  • Item Duping Glitch
    by
    Posted October 24th, 2009 at 8:54 pm
    Just to preface this, I don't condone item duping, and have not confirmed this, nor do I plan to.  I do believe that all information about games should be made publicly available and widely distributed.  It looks like item duping was found before the game event launched.  Only works on 360 right now, watch the video for the how-to after the jump. (more...)...
  • Guns named after forum members
    by
    Posted October 24th, 2009 at 1:40 pm
    Did you know that Borderlands includes several guns named after gbx forum members?  There are seven currently found.  Very cool on Gearbox's part to include community members in their game.  Reminds me of when FASA had contests to put beta participants as the bots names in Shadowrun (and I won one).  If you are ever on Shadowrun and play against "synide", odds are, it's not me  (of course unless he starts glide-sniping as a troll).  Check out the names of the guns after the jump. (more.....
  • Borderlands is for Real Gamers
    by
    Posted October 19th, 2009 at 11:37 am
    Apparently IGN wants to be the College Humor of videogames. Apparently they are pretty good at it. Watch this. (more...)...
  • Fanmade Borderlands Flash Game
    by
    Posted October 7th, 2009 at 11:56 pm
    The long-awaited fan-made Borderlands Flash Game is finally available.  I only got a second to toy around but it's a great way to get pumped for the fing metal that is coming our way! Play it here:  http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/513789...
  • Make Your Own Claptrap!
    by
    Posted September 20th, 2009 at 1:45 pm
    SpazROK at the gearbox forums created a PDF that allows you to cut out and glue together your own Claptrap!  Check out mine below, and get the PDF straight from gearbox! PDF (250k) - DOWNLOAD ...
  • Borderlands Wallpapers
    by
    Posted September 20th, 2009 at 1:33 pm
    Vader over at the gearbox forums has created and compiled a great list of Borderlands wallpapers, including desktop and iPhone versions.  Click below for the best ones, and visit the thread to get more! ...
Page 2 of 212
Around The Site
Categories
Latest Videos
No longer available
#Borderlands2
Store

See More...